Sunday, August 17, 2008

Feeling Good in August




All my injuries have finallly healed and I'm happy to be back to my modest weekly workout schedule - run two mornings 3 or 4 miles, swim 2 mornings 2000 + yards each day, a Friday high paced spin class, and a bike ride on the weekend. I should be in plenty good shape to drive over to Lake Providencc next Saturday for the Cotton States Triathlon. Depending on who shows up in my age group, I might even win one of those miniature trophy cotton bales. I wrote about this tri last year, and this year I hope to get some pictures so you readers eagerly awaiting more exciting news can fully appreciate the awesome wonder of this event.




1 comment:

Tea said...

Good to hear that you're happy and healthy! I bet you DO pull off an AG award. Cotton Bale trophy? That's pretty cool.