Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun T-Shirts (1)

All my triathlete friends rave about the health benefits of our sport and look forward to the thrill of competition, but don't be fooled - we all do it primarily for the cool T-shirts! I thought it might be fun (at least for me) to post pics of most of the recent shirts Wifeunit and I have collected.


This one was from my very first tri, a short beginner race created by the Jackson Triathlon Association. The race got me hooked, of course, but I realized it would take lots more training to move up to a longer distance.







I trained for a year and did the second SUTS without much problem.









Now I help out at the race as a volunteer, and it's almost as much fun as being out there with them. And we all know you've got to give something back.

1 comment:

Tea said...

Your post made me think of my favorite race swag. We have a race called My way or the Tri Way. You can compete in the race in ANY order imaginable.

At the finish, you are given beads with a little plastic trophy cup attached. Just an overall GREAT race!